Welcome to the November blog from Hanwha Techwin Europe Managing Director
Bob (H.Y.) Hwang PhD
We move together.
We move to a better, more collective future.
We move as one, helping those around us.
We move by listening, innovating and thinking outside of the box.
We move together. The Hanwha Techwin team looks to move to the future with a passion to excel in everything we do. In addition to producing quality products, we will achieve this by building on the close working relationships we enjoy with our business and technology partners, and we will continue to invest in our pre and post sales teams by recruiting colleagues who are of the highest calibre.
Our commitment to you for 2017 and beyond
We will move as one, helping those around us. Nothing is more important to us than having satisfied customers who trust the Samsung Wisenet brand. We know offering ‘Best in Class’ products is not enough, even if they are equipped with unique, leading edge technology and offer superb value, maximum ROI and a low total cost of ownership. We need to provide you with a complete package and peace of mind which comes with product reliability and the highest levels of pre and post sales support.
- We will capitalise on the ongoing investment in our future by our new parent company in order to expand the resources at our Customer Service Centre and locally based technicians in line with demand.
- We will resolve quickly and without fuss any issues you might encounter in respect of deliveries or the speedy repairs and replacement of any faulty products. Our repair centre will remain determined to fulfil our commitment to a five-day turnaround on repairs if a fault develops.
- We will endeavour to continually improve in everything we do, which is why we will record and learn from how all requests for technical support, Advanced Replacement, RMA’s and repairs, are dealt with.
- We will continue to staff our European warehouse with multilingual logistics experts who are dedicated to ensuring that we deliver all in-stock orders to anywhere in Europe within three days.
- We will remain vigilant to ensure the Samsung Wisenet cameras, recording devices and software you entrust to protect your property, people and assets, are equipped to minimise the threat from cyber attacks.
We will move by listening, innovating and thinking outside of the box. We will look to move even more closely with our customers to ensure we are constantly tuned into your needs. We will listen to you feedback and will respond to changing market requirements by designing and developing ground breaking video surveillance solutions that offer real-life practical benefits and outstanding value.