What makes Retail Risk the world’s No 1 Risk and Loss Prevention conference series?
More executives, whose work involves risk and loss prevention, attend this conference series than any other in the world. Here’s why…
- Be inspired by fresh thinking from international speakers, many of whom only speak at Retail Risk events
- Take away case studies of others who have “learnt the hard way” and use their experiences in your business
- Free Access All Areas VIP Delegate Passes for retailers, academics and law enforcement personnel
- Enjoy unlimited refreshments and a delicious hot lunch at a superb hotel – all complimentary
- Vendor numbers are limited, so our delegates don’t get overwhelmed by unsolicited sales approaches
- Carefully constructed networking opportunities with peers as well as our international experts
- Workshops are held under the Chatham House rule, so you can be assured of complete confidentiality
- Potential for personal international profile development
- Opportunity to participate on future steering committees and influence agenda
International publicity for all speakers through retailer risk.
If you work in Loss Prevention, Audit, HR, IT, Operations, Finance, Audit & Compliance or Logistics then you cannot afford to miss the biggest and brightest risk management conference in Europe; Retail Risk – London.
Free for all retailers, law enforcement personnel and bona fide academics, this year’s eagerly anticipated conference will be the biggest ever.
- Key contributions from Amazon, Abercrombie & Fitch, Marriott International, adidas, The police National Business Crime Centre, Marks & Spencer, Better Bankside and Bloom.
- Their internationally popular Meet the Experts sessions feature a unique format that allows you to meet personally all the experts presenting at the conference and challenge them directly on issues affecting your business.
- The unique Retail Risk Global Survey continues to provide retailers with key metrics essential to effective risk management. This information is used by top retailers around the world to formulate their risk strategy, prioritise resource allocation and make sure they are not lagging behind their competitors. What are the top three areas of online and instore loss for retailers? What shrink levels are retailers really suffering? What technologies are being most rapidly adopted by your competitors? The Survey will give you answers to these key questions and many more.
- A large exhibitor hall features industry experts demonstrating the latest solutions to risk challenges. A hall packed with the very latest technology all designed with one thing in mind – to manage risk.
- Informal networking opportunities are carefully constructed throughout the day so that people can catch up with old friends and make new contacts. Invaluable for getting the inside track.
- Masterclass sessions designed to focus on key areas of challenge for retailers today and run by industry experts
As retailers compete to provide ever more convenient ways to shop, by utilising multiple channels for payments, deliveries, marketing and enhancing the customer experience, so the opportunities for loss have increased. For everyone tasked with risk management and loss prevention, it’s more important than ever before to understand the latest threats to your business, and the thinking and technology that will enable you to protect it.
Co-located with eRisk – now the biggest digital risk and loss prevention series in the world – Retail Risk brings together leading retailers, academics, law enforcement personnel and solution providers to present their latest insights, case studies and technological breakthroughs, promote thought leadership and establish best practice in risk management. The joint event will host an astonishing mix of senior executives with responsibilities covering not just bricks and mortar, but the whole spectrum of risk management and loss prevention.