The Wisenet X-Lite XNZ-L6320, which is equipped with a 32x optical motorised varifocal lens with auto focus, is a direct replacement for the highly successful Wisenet SNZ-6320 zoom box camera but is much smaller and offers a more cost-effective option than its predecessor.
“The introduction of this new box camera is a reflection of our commitment to continually look at ways in which we can enhance our range of cameras,” said Uri Guterman, Head of Product & Marketing for Hanwha Techwin Europe.
“We believe that because of its new design and smaller size, the Wisenet XNZ-L6320 will prove to be popular with retailers and other end-users to whom aesthetics is important, but is also an ideal camera for outdoor video surveillance applications. Equally important, the price point of this new box camera, which includes a large array of analytics tools, will provide system integrators with a competitive edge for video surveillance projects which require a large number of cameras.”
The Wisenet XNZ-L6320 is a true day/night camera with a removable infrared cut filter (ICR) which benefits from enhanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) which performs at up to 120dB, to produce clear images from scenes containing a challenging mix of bright and dark areas. Unlike conventional WDR which captures images by taking 2 frames taken at different exposures, the Wisenet XNZ-L6320 utilises 4 frames captured at different exposure levels to produce a clearer image.
Key features include:
- Support for 265, H.264 and MJPEG compression, as well as WiseStream II, a complementary compression technology unique to Wisenet cameras.
- Built-in Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA), including Tampering, Loitering, Directional Detection, Defocus Detection, Fog Detection, Virtual Line, Enter/Exit, Appear/Disappear, Audio Detection, Face Detection and Motion Detection.
- Sound Classification: An audio analytics feature which recognises critical sounds such as raised voices, screams, broken glass, gunshots and explosions, and generates an alert to enable security personnel to quickly react to any incidents.
- Heat map, people counting and queue management video analytics which collectively provide retailers with the opportunity to measure the effectiveness of marketing promotions and identify a store’s busiest times and days, as well as help manage the peaks and troughs of customer flow at checkouts.
- Digital Image Stabilisation (DIS), which reduces motion blur caused by wind or vibration and ensures that the Wisenet XNZ-L6320 is able to capture sharp, stable images.
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory slot which allows video or data to be stored at the edge should there be disruption to the network. Video evidence, which might have been potentially lost, can be retrieved when the network connection has been restored.
- Two-way audio to enable operators to communicate with people in the proximity of the cameras to verify what help they may need or to warn off intruders.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), which negates the need to install a separate power supply and cabling for the camera.