Hanwha Techwin Europe has announced its intention to strengthen the Wisenet T Thermal camera range with the introduction in the near future of three new radiometric thermal models, each of which have a temperature measurement feature.
The Wisenet TNO-4030TR, TNO-4040TR and TNO-4041TR will be all able to accurately detect if the air temperature is higher or lower than set parameters, e.g. above or below 40°C. They have been designed to help monitor areas which are vulnerable to fires, such as oil and chemical facilities, construction sites and forests, as well as recycling and waste management centres which can experience spontaneous combustion. The cameras are also ideal for monitoring poultry and livestock farms in order to detect temperature changes which could foster disease.
The TNO-4030TR is equipped with a 13mm lens and has a maximum range of 1,173m for vehicle detection, whilst the TNO-4041TR, which is designed to be mounted onto a PTZ unit, and the TNO-4040TR, have a 19mm lens and a maximum range of 1,714m.
- -20°C ~130°C temperature measurement.
- As is the case with other Wisenet T Thermal cameras, the three new models are able to capture images at up to 640 x 480 resolution and are designed to detect objects and people in difficult environmental conditions such as through smoke, snow, heavy rain and fog, which traditional video surveillance cameras may not be able to do. They also offer an effective solution for projects where there are concerns about light pollution.
- The Wisenet TNO-4030TR, TNO-4040TR and TNO-4041TR are equipped with audio analysis functionality which recognise critical sounds such as gunshots, explosions, screams and broken glass. Additional features include temperature change, shock, object/people direction, loitering and camera tampering detection.
- Built-in Gyro sensors offer accurate stabilisation which comes into effect when a camera is disturbed by wind or vibrations, resulting in more stable images.
- The cameras are IP66/IK10 rated for protection against water, dust, and mechanical impact, making them an ideal choice for outdoor applications as well.
- There is also a choice of H.265, H.264 or MJPEG compression and also feature WiseStream II, a complementary compression technology which dynamically controls encoding, balancing quality and compression according to movement in the image. Bandwidth efficiency is improved by up to 99% compared to current H.264 technology when WiseStream II is combined with H.265 compression.