The Wisenet TNU-4041T and TNU-4051T Thermal Positioning cameras, which are able to capture images at up to 640 x 480 resolution, are designed to detect objects and people in difficult environmental conditions such as through smoke, snow, heavy rain and fog, which traditional video surveillance cameras may not be able to do. They also offer an effective solution for projects where there are concerns about light pollution.
With a pan speed of 120° per second and a ground-to-sky view of -90°to 40°, the TNU-4041T and TNU-4051T provide a versatile solution monitoring wide open areas. Both models, which have a robust aluminium die cast exterior, incorporate a true day/night (ICR) camera and can be programmed to endlessly pan 360°. They also offer operators the flexibility to select from up to 255 pre-set positions, which can be scheduled.
The TNU-4041T is equipped with a 19mm lens and has a maximum range of 1,714m for vehicle detection, whilst the TNU-4051T, has a 35mm lens and a maximum range of 3,157m. Both cameras are able to monitor areas, such construction sites and oil, gas and chemical facilities, which have a temperature range of between -50˚C ~ +130˚C.
A wide range of features ensures that the TNU-4041T and TNU-4051T are able to deliver optimised images in every situation.
Other key features include:
- Built-in Gyro sensors which offer accurate stabilisation that come into effect when a camera is disturbed by wind or vibrations, resulting in more stable images.
- A Hallway View feature provides a highly effective way to monitor narrow vertical areas such as corridors, tunnels and aisles, with the added bonus of minimising bandwidth and video storage requirements.
- Analytics: The Wisenet TNU-4041T and TNU-4051T are equipped with audio analysis functionality which recognise critical sounds such as gunshots, explosions, screams and broken glass. Additional features include temperature change, shock, object/people direction, loitering and camera tampering detection.
- WiseStream II, a complementary compression technology which dynamically controls encoding, balancing quality and compression, according to movement in the image. Bandwidth efficiency is improved by up to 99% compared to current H.264 technology when WiseStream II is combined with H.265 compression.
- Support for H.264 and MJPEG compression and with an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory slot to ensure video is automatically recorded in the event of network disruption.
This post is also available in: French