Hanwha Techwin introduce 5MP Wisenet P two channel multi-directional camera
The 2 channel multi-directional Wisenet PNM-9000VD camera, which features a modular lens design and a suite of built-in video analytics, is able to capture superb quality 5MP images of adjacent areas with the help of two separate lenses.
Depending on the field of view required, 3.7, 4.6 or 7mm lens modules are available to be purchased separately to the PNM-9000VD, and these can be easily fitted on site by system integrators.
As is the case with the 2MP multi-directional Wisenet PNM-7000VD launched in 2018, the multi-streaming Wisenet PNM-9000VD significantly reduces the costs which would normally be associated with installing two separate cameras to cover, for example, an L-shaped area in order to monitor two sections of a corridor or either side of a building. It does so without any compromise on quality and as such, the PNM-9000VD offers a highly cost-effective solution for monitoring large open spaces such as car parks, shopping centres and warehouses.
The PNM-9000VD only needs a single IP address even though it has two camera channels. With only one Video Management Software (VMS) license required, this further reduces the cost of ownership, as does Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, which negates the need to install power supply cabling.
The PNM-9000VD supports H.264, H.265 and MJPEG compression. However, bandwidth efficiency is improved by up to 99% compared to current H.264 technology when H.265 is utilised with WiseStream II, a complementary compression technology which dynamically controls encoding, balancing quality and compression according to movement in the image.
- True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) which performs at up to 120dB to produce clear images from scenes which contain a challenging mix of bright and dark areas which normally results in overexposed or underexposed images.
- Lens distortion correction and digital image stabilisation
- Face, fog, virtual line, appear/disappear, loitering and camera tampering detection.
- Hallway view options which enables the PNM-9000VD to generate images in the 9:16 x 3:4 aspect ratio to work effectively in tall and narrow spaces, with the added bonus of minimising bandwidth and video storage requirements.
- Two SD/SDHC/SDXC memory slots for each channel enabling video to be automatically recorded in the event of network disruption.
- Vandal resistant and weatherproof with IK10 and IP66 ratings.